What We Do
Residential & Commercial Conveyancing Law
McCourt McGlone Solicitors are members of all major Lending and Co-ownership Panels. We are members of the Law Society’s Home Charter Scheme and are guaranteed to give assured standards of quality.
McCourt McGlone Solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including but not limited to;
- Sales and purchasers
- Purchase of new build properties
- Re- Mortgages
- Purchase and sale of buy to let properties
- Purchase of building site and self-build mortgages
- The transfer of property including building sites
- Transfer of equity
- Co-Ownership Purchasers and all related Co-ownership transactions
- Residential Tenancy Agreements
- The Grant of Easements, Boundary Agreements, and the Grant of Rights of Residence
- Title Queries
At McCourt McGlone Solicitors our experienced Solicitors work closely with local estate agents and mortgage advisors to ensure your transaction progresses without any undue delay.