If you're facing a criminal charge, then you will need the services of a trained criminal lawyer to represent you in court or advise you on legal issues.
- 24/7 Call Out Service for Police Interviews
- Act in all criminal courts in Northern Ireland
- Animal Welfare and Council Prosecutions
- Human Rights challenges against PSNI & Prison Service
Help with Matrimonial issues.
- Divorce & Ancillary Relief proceedings
- Matrimonial Agreements
- Non-Married Couple Separations
- Maintenance and Property Disputes
Help with Immigration issues.
- Assistance with Visa, Residence and Asylum Applications
- Representation before Immigration Courts
- Judicial Review of Home Office decisions
- Citizenship Applications
Help with Employment issues.
- Unfair & Constructive Dismissal Claims
- Discrimination Claims
- Wages Claims
- Settlement Agreements
- Stress At Work Claims
We will undertake all kinds of family law, care proceedings, occupation and non-molestation orders, divorce and ancillary relief.
- Children Proceedings
- Social Services Proceedings & Meetings
- Education Authority Matters
- Non-Molestation Order & Occupation Order proceedings
Litigation & Personal Injury
Help with Personal Injury claims.
- Accidents at Work
- Road Traffic Collisions
- Public Liability
- Medical Negligence
Wills & Probate
Help with Wills & Probate claims.
- Drafting Wills
- Administering Estates
- Power of Attorney
Help with Judicial Reviews.
- Challenging decisions of public bodies
- Human Rights Claims